Willow Lash Academy prides itself in offering the most complete and up-to-date training in lash extensions.
We strive to passionately teach you everything we know about the lash industry. Experienced in training with the world’s top lash masters, Willow Lee can help you unlock your potential and elevate your skills as a lash artist.
To enrol, you can deposit (non refundable) online (click here), or call our studio at 604 700 5064 for credit card deposit.
Please note, this is the ONLY way to secure your spot. Once you submit your registration, a confirmation email will be sent with additional details to prepare you for the course.
For more questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE WILLOW LASH ACADEMY DIFFERENCE
- Semi-private class- this intimate setting allows students to receive ample attention with instructors.
- Access to our exclusive private Facebook group; a community where students can troubleshoot with each other and share advice.
- 10% discount on Willow Lash Labs product
- On-going support; we are local and we want to build a relationship with you. We’re always here to support you throughout your lash journey, even after the course ends!
- Day 1 (10am – 6pm) – Theory / Demo / Exercises
- Day 2 (9am – 5pm) – Live model(s) / Certificate Presentation* Students will be required to prepare and bring model(s) for their practicum on day 2 of training.
* Students will be required to prepare and bring model(s) for their practicum on day 2 of training.
CLASSIC LASH KIT INCLUDES
- protein remover
- Gel remover
- Mascara wands
- Remover wands
- Micropore tape
- Hydrogel eye pads
CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE CURRICULUM
- Anatomy of the eye
- Allergies and Irritations
- All About Lashes
- Isolation & Application
- Tips & Tricks
- Adhesive & Tools
- Work Space/ Environment
- Client Consultation and Release
- Classic Fills & Removal
- Marketing & Business
ADVANCED VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE CURRICULUM
- Review on Classic Material
- Introduction of Volume
- Hand-Made & Pre-Made
- Types of Fans
- Different Fanning Techniques
- Understanding Volume Lash Weight
- Dense Look VS Wispy Look
- Creating a Proper Fan
- Adhesive Usage & Placement
- Volume Fills & Removal