Before Your Appointment
– Don’t curl your lashes
– Do arrive 5-10 minutes early for consultation
After Your Appointment
– 24 hours
– Don’t apply mascara or false (strip) eyelashes
– onto your extensions – you will ruin them!
– Don’t rub your eyes
– Don’t use any oily or oil-based products
– around your eyes
– Don’t wear heavy eye makeup on a daily basis
– Don’t use mascara, cream shadows, and
– gel/pencil liners
– makeup residue with foaming cleanser
– Do use oil free makeup remover (we love our
– gentle foaming cleanser!)
– Do brush extensions daily with the provided
– spoolie (mascara wand)
– Do use a felt tip liner or powder shadow if
– you need to
– Do schedule fills every 2-3 weeks for timely
– touch-ups to keep lashes looking fresh
– Do try and sleep on your back
For our classic lash sets, an individual strand of synthetic lash is meticulously placed onto one natural lash. For our volume lash sets, multiple, finer synthetic lashes are placed onto one natural lash. We do not use any pre-made cluster lashes for volume; we are trained in the true Russian volume technique and create bespoke lash fans on the spot throughout the service.
Willow Lash Labs is proud to be animal cruelty free! In addition to ethical issues, we do not use real mink because of quality and sanitation concerns. All lashes used at Willow Lash Labs are high-grade faux mink or synthetic silk.
Lash extensions will not hurt nor damage your own natural lashes WHEN it is done properly. This is why researching your technician’s training background and experience is paramount. Your natural lashes also shed just like human hair; in fact, we shed about 2-5 natural lashes a day. Your extensions will not cause your natural lashes to come out, but when your natural lash has reached the end of its cycle, the extension will come off with your natural lash.
Of course! Whether you wear glasses or contacts, eyelash extensions are completely safe. If you wear glasses, just simply let our technicians know so we can tailor the length according to your eye shape and glasses.
Please refer to our “Aftercare” instructions above!
Absolutely, we love pampering mom’s to be! Lash extensions are applied 2mm away from the base of your natural lashes, so nothing will be applied to your skin. For any concerns, please consult your physician.